Wednesday 5 May 2010

MOTIVATION UPDATE!

Is there a limit on how many blogs a day you can post? I would say not as really no-one is even reading what i write so what does it matter!! haha That said ...Ive just found some new motivation. It came in the form of Nikki! Shes one of my friends who's studying fashion at the moment. I have decided recently i am going to go back to university after i failed the first time. This was because alls i wanted to do was party/drink all the time, whereas this time i know I'm dedicated and I've got what it takes to make it in fashion. I want to prove to myself more than anyone else that i can do it. I can do whatever i put my mind to. But yes back to the point... Nikki has been a star throughout the whole process, anyone doing a fashion degree will know how much work is involved yet shes given up so much time. Helping me put a portfolio together sorting through all the work I've done! and then helping check over my personal statement etc etc .. So even though i know you will never know I've wrote this i just want to say THANKYOU SO MUCH MRS ROGGERSON!!! your such a good friend and a fabulous inspiration! Don't we just wish all friends were like this eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment